FAMILIES ON THE ROAD

FULLTIME FAMILIES ON THE ROAD

Total Pageviews

Thank you for reading

We will try to keep you in stiches from laughing at our blog. Also we will try to keep you informed on just how fun roaming this country can be.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I grew up as an only child... but today I have a large family with 4 grown children, 7 grandchildren and #8 on the way! I spent 30 years in the IT industry. I am now on disability after suffering a stroke in February of '09 and hoping to make the best of my situation by traveling full time in an rv with my wife and my 6 year old granddaughter that we are raising.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Where to go?

The most asked question that my friends ask after telling them of our plan to 'hit the road' is "where are you going to go". Well, everywhere is a good answer but while it may be true it's not a good answer. Some of the thoughts are 'North when it's summer, South when it's winter. To experience the true freedom, we will not have a tight schedule. We want to see New England in the fall, but do not want to be on the road in winter weather. We will want visit most of the
National Forests such as Yellowstone. And I am sure we will visit the Grand Canyon as well as the Redwoods in nortern California. I can say that we plan to cover the entire lower 48 states, as a bare minimum. As a sports fan, It would be pretty cool if we just happen to be in the area at the time of the NCAA Final Four in basketball or where the Super Bowl is being played. But we will just leisurely travel from one end of our country to the other a few times.

Where are some of the places you would want to go? Maybe we can see you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment